During the KYC, we ask you to provide a proof-of-address document. Here are the requirements.
• Full name, issue date and address must be visible.
• The address on the application should match with the proof of address.
• The account may be a joint account, but the name must be on the statement. The address and name must match the name and location information on the system.
• The date on the statement must be within 3 months of the application date.
• Cropped documents are acceptable, as long as the content is clearly visible.
• Company logo is not required.
Following is the list of acceptable documents:
• Utility bills - telephone bill (landline, not mobile), electricity, water and gas bills.
• Proof of registration.
• Tax receipt with address.
• Bank account statement (except Revolut, N26, Wise or any other Electronic Money Institution).
• Letter from a recognized public authority.
• Payslips (It cannot be too simple and easily created).
Following is the list of non-acceptable documents:
• Advertising letter.
• Reminder letter.
• Mobile phone bills.
• Business statement.
• PO Box.
The most problems we have with the POA documents are:
1. Unreadable blurred image.
2. Unsupported document. Usually, a mobile phone bill.
3. Document is older than 3 months.